Friday, November 13, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. I have been following Jorge Cruise and his Belly Fat Cure for the last 4 weeks. It has been difficult at times, but easier than I expected. Even though my progress in losing weight has been slow, I plan to stick to it as I think the health benefits of drastically reducing the sugar from my diet will be worth it. The primary purpose of this blog is to provide information on recipes and products associated with the BFC. I have never liked processed foods but have often fallen to their convenience. I am also cost conscience and often take to re-creating my own version of products I like (such as those oh so convenient packets of instant oatmeal). I hope many of you enjoy and benefit from the information you find here.

No comments:

Post a Comment